CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

i was SOOOOOOOOOOO scared!!!!!!!!!

So Today i was out with my Mom we were doing weekly shopping we went to aldi and we were in there for about 20 minute we went to the car and we were leaving the aisle then there was this dude who was about an arm length away from us going about 60 mph and my mom honked at him just to tell him to SLOW DOWN so the guy is getting ready to leave then he does a full U-turn and starts chasing us my mom is screaming and bracing cus i thinking were gonna crash so i grab my phone and try to call 911 and try to see the dudes plates  but he was going to fast and my mom almost hit a building and the dude is skidding past pedestrians still chasing us so by the time 911 picks up the dude is out on Harlem my mom grab the phone and tells the lady on the phone that we are OK so then we get on Harlem and go to a few other stores.


i knew god was watching over us the whole time he knew what would happen and i am glad we did not get killed i hear of people getting chased like that on the news but i never thought it would happen to me the dude was a loonitic i was soooo scared well seeya tomorrow on news from Joshua's world 

0 comments:

Post a Comment